This Way DEMO This Way DEMO

Run with this!

I'm a really hard person to appease in music and this is great...but I listened to your other tracks and I feel like it's every other scene/modern day rock band out there (bland and irritating vocally...as a genre despite how well executed)...my advice...drop the scene rock and embed yourself in this sound. It's got a great vibe! Very up beat and i can see a lot of direction to run with it.

Kind of a back handed review...but this is great stuff right here.

Swell Collab Christmas Swell Collab Christmas

Not really YOUR work

I'm 100% of the cool Prodigy-esque beat/melody is part of FL 6-8's preset drums and I'm assuming most of the othes.

I give you a lil credit for arranging premade drum loops and the vocals were actually kinda cool if lacking depth...

So kinda mixed feelings here

Mad World - Rock Mad World - Rock

Great cover, but...

The voice is a problem. I like it at first, but when you hit the "the tears are filling..." you just aren't pulling it off. REALLY close but the annunciation isn't feeling nice and it seems like your just a tad off key during parts of the notes (particularly when you scream "Mad World!"). I suggest a rerecording of the vocals with some minor tweeking, you almost have perfection but this NEEDS to be fixed. I do like the singers voice however.

Great job otherwise

Break Down The Walls Break Down The Walls

Love the sound but its lacking!

I can't stress how much i love the clarity of the sound. But it desperately needs a lead to channel into. Without one its a bit too repetetive and as bad ass as this sounds its needs something more to finish it.

Panic Button (Preview - 2min) Panic Button (Preview - 2min)

It's me the Creator!

So I'm always making weird hybrids of sounds so first off...I have no clue what genre to throw this in...dance? rock? i dunno...

So far I'm still building this but i thought I'd submit it to see if i can catch errors early...now this has NOT been EQed yet and for once i will be doing that before the final one to be released on my other alias: Lesbian-waffles (has my complete stuff)

So do you like the weird blend? Do certain samples make you wanna tear your ears out? Got any advice to better it? Some instruments need more "umph" and other less?

Stuff in mind already:
---Intro will blend into the guitar strum better...
---EQ

BTW all this was made just using FLstudion presets...and yes, that's Slayer (what i would do for a guitar USB adapter)

Techno Grunge(demo) Techno Grunge(demo)

What i got so far in mind

It's me the guy who made this.

I think the basic chords needs to be done in a real guitar since synth just can get the strumming effect i need. I however love the synth lead and background techno effect.

Drums of course will be diversified but i like the intro drums.

Also remember, all my COMPLETED works go on my other account: Lesbian-Waffles

Fall From the Sky(DEMO) Fall From the Sky(DEMO)

Yay self rate!

Umm yeah...while working on this..in FL "DEMO"...my comp crashed...everything...gone.

I have one final save that extends the song to 1:39. Unforunately I can add no more to it. So go to this name (Lesbian-Waffles) to find the longest version.

Lol and after only 10minutes of the DEMO track being in the portal.

Rig - THSE! (Fixed & Faster) Rig - THSE! (Fixed & Faster)

Great Sounds!

Absolutely loved it. Great blend of drums, Fx, etc...

Would love to know what you used to create that lead sound.

Also the melody sounds very familiar...like a popular classical song. Anyway...brilliant!

Rig responds:

Thanks for your review! Yeah, the chord progression's the same as Pachabel's Canon, but it's pretty darn happy. :-) I used a modified square wave and a neat bell sound to make the lead. Search www.splicemusic.com for THSE if you want to remix this!

Song from awhile ago... Song from awhile ago...

Well put together

You obviously have a great understanding of the style...but I kept finding myself getting lost in the music then finding a small instrument that would put me off for a second or two and then return to something I liked. But nonetheless great work...very diverse and well layered.

Roy00 responds:

Thank you so much for your review. i'll try and understand about you getting lost in my music or something, thanks.

.:Techno Mix:. .:Techno Mix:.

Incredibly nice sound!

Only thing that's kickin me is how short this is. A LOT of potential with this.

Is that a real guitar or a generator? If it's a generator I gotta know what it is!