ICOK - Modern Lolfare ICOK - Modern Lolfare

Truth

It was an Ok flash with a good concept. Nothing too amazing but good all around. Good voice, decent art, animation little lacking, decent premise.

However what broke me out ofcasually nodding my head in agreement was "No...GTFO my server"...bout pissed myself.

MW2 is such a shitty FPS. lol

Hyperboy: Episode 5 Hyperboy: Episode 5

Pretty good

Msuic's killing it though. (I hear the FL Slayer!)

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Very Dissappointing

Think the best metaphor for this was the Asia...as in the band Asia. You gather top names of newgrounds on a huge collab and we expect something amazing. And like Asia...you all just couldn't seem to make anything decent despite all your talent.

Most were very well drawn/animated/or well stylized (few exceptions...you know who you are). But the main issue is VERY little was amusing in the writing. I know some thing were entertaining her a and there but the fact i can reference them immediately after watching it is bad. Some had potential but the execution was so poor it killed it.

I'm only giving this a 5 simply because most of the art work was outstanding, but really I know your guys's work, this is horrible. Even egoraptor barely amused me and I'm a major fan of the awesome series (like who isn't?!?).

And the last one...I mean I'm all for gross out and terrible sex acts and hell random humor. And I'm not saying it was too far...gross but...i think thats the intention...however there was nothing really entertaining about it. And there was a lot you could've done with all that and made it funny. Have bison attempt to turn it off by the comp breaks and vega start freaking out then. She gives Guile the warning and guile freaks and tries to escape but she wotn let him...plenty of ideass of how you could've used all that gross out and sexually perverse stuff in funny ways...but it was just bad. It was REALLY fucking bad.

I'm soo dissappointed in you very talented people.

Wizard Defense Wizard Defense

Well Thought Out

Some people are complaining about balance. I had issues on my first run, but I began to experiment and once you find a few secrets it's very beatable. I beat it with only 5 monsters sneaking in and I probably could've got them with a little more focus.

Strategy to Win: Go with 2 builds: three 1st level magic w/ Rock 2nd and two 1st level w/ Rock 2nd and Ice 2nd. Either Ice or Rock 3rd (usually Ice). You can beat the entire game with this.

Now some spells do suck. 1st Fire isn't needed till late and it's 2nd is useless. I found no use beyond overkill in level 35 for Fire/Lighting 3rd. Lightning 2nd is just usually over powered by other spells.

The Rock 2nd is AMAZING. Get to max stay and min rest and use it to hold bosses down while you spike the other. The trick of the game is to use stun, slow, and this to give you the time needed to win.

I found myself having to think a lot hich is good for a tower def. I never really went auto pilot and bored.

Fixes: Better/More sound track...bit weak on loop. Typo issues in dialogue. Buff Fire and Lightning 2nd and 3rd. They need it! Restart option. I want to be able to try the level again with money refunded if i fail or simply sometimes i forget to throw in a new spell and have to hope i saved. Also offer info on how much dmg weakness gives.

Good game though.

3D Fighting:Bloody Rage 2 3D Fighting:Bloody Rage 2

Impressive 3D, Horrific execution

I think most people are giving this a modest score of 5 and up because it's a 3D game. I can fully respect and be impressed by that fact alone. But lets be honest, a bad game is a bad game. This game was incredibly shallow and was a train wreck. I'm glad you can do 3D...now please use it fo something playable or at least enjoyable. I hate to be so blunt, but his game was very very poor from enemy AI, game mechanics, controls, even the movelist was all horrible. I liek the paint thing though, it was interesting. You would get a higher score if this was just a 3D demonstration, but since it's a game i have to rate it as one...and it barely scores a 2.

Xenon Prime Racing Xenon Prime Racing

Little torn on how to rate this

First off as an actionscripter trying to make new game concepts myself, I'm impressed with the vector 3d, albite the graphics beign simplistic...but i think the code is the important part here. However beyodn the novelty of 3d in flash i feel the game mechanics were lacking.

Biggest issue is that there's no friction, turning and bouncing off edges has no penalty and in fact is the best method, versus skillfully gliding through the turns. Add slide friction and acceleration. If you can make all that cool 3d, then surely adding these basic elements should be no issue.

I say the graphics need a major up includign the music which was very drull.

Unfortunately it's not a great game, but the novelty of the 3d is amusing. I say take the engine and keep working with it!

This Way DEMO This Way DEMO

Run with this!

I'm a really hard person to appease in music and this is great...but I listened to your other tracks and I feel like it's every other scene/modern day rock band out there (bland and irritating vocally...as a genre despite how well executed)...my advice...drop the scene rock and embed yourself in this sound. It's got a great vibe! Very up beat and i can see a lot of direction to run with it.

Kind of a back handed review...but this is great stuff right here.

Swell Collab Christmas Swell Collab Christmas

Not really YOUR work

I'm 100% of the cool Prodigy-esque beat/melody is part of FL 6-8's preset drums and I'm assuming most of the othes.

I give you a lil credit for arranging premade drum loops and the vocals were actually kinda cool if lacking depth...

So kinda mixed feelings here

Mad World - Rock Mad World - Rock

Great cover, but...

The voice is a problem. I like it at first, but when you hit the "the tears are filling..." you just aren't pulling it off. REALLY close but the annunciation isn't feeling nice and it seems like your just a tad off key during parts of the notes (particularly when you scream "Mad World!"). I suggest a rerecording of the vocals with some minor tweeking, you almost have perfection but this NEEDS to be fixed. I do like the singers voice however.

Great job otherwise